The SNJGA Membership is $30. Once this is paid, you have the ability to sign up for all the SNJGA Golf Events you would like, including national qualifiers. The tournaments will range from $40 to $100! Our goal is to create an affordable golf tour that is competitive for the best and brightest junior talent in Southern Nevada!
How to Register for the SNJGA
CLICK HERE to become a member
How to Register for Tournaments
1. Go to tab at the top – “Find an Event”
2. At the top of the schedule where it says season, change the drop down list to “SNJGA”
3. Here you will see the list of all our current events. Check the box for the ones you wish to register for and click “Register” at the top of the page.
4. Registering for Multiple Tournaments
Never miss out on any event with the SNJGA due to the event selling out with our “Easy to Register Policy.”
- Most tournament software’s charge your credit as soon as you sign up. We do not charge your credit card until the event deadline has passed or the event fills up.
- You can enter multiple events for the entire year, plan out your schedule, go back into the system and cancel from any event, with no service charge to your credit card.
- All registrations are held on stand-by until the event registration is closed. Then and only then will your credit be charged.
- Tournament Registration closes 7 days prior to the event or when the event is full. Late registration will be 48 hours after the event deadline closes. If a player has a legitimate reason to withdraw such as illness, injury or family emergency, a $25.00 cancellation fee shall be charged if the association is notified at least 72 hours prior to the event. Any cancellation after 72 hours, no refund.